Osprey’s Transporter Wheeled Carryon is perfect.
I’m a frequent flier so it’s very important for me to have a roller carryon that floats easily through security and airport throngs.
Carryon compatible with most domestic airlines, the measurements are sewn into a tab on the side as living proof for any overly scrutinizing gate attendant.
At 38 liters the Transporter Wheeled Carryon is big enough for a long weekend away from home. I can cram all my stuff into it so I don’t have to check a bag.
Made from a very durable, weather-resistant, TPU coated fabric, this wheeled carryon glides along super smoothly even when it’s stuffed! Yet, fully loaded it’s still super stable standing on its bottom.
Osprey Transporter Wheeled Carryon Features I love:
- RIFD security pouch for wallet and passport
- Mesh compartment dividers make organization a breeze
- Dedicated toiletry pocket up top to quickly pull out liquids and gels for TSA inspection
- Padded laptop sleeve fits a 15” screen
- Open flat design makes packing easy
- Compression straps keep it all in place.
Lastly, Osprey’s Wheeled Carryon weighs only 5 pounds, so if I do decide to check it, most of the weight is my stuff and not the bag itself.
Thanks Osprey for making such a sweet roller bag! My travels are much smoother with you in my life.
You might also be interested in Angela Hawse’s review of