Chicks Owners & Guides
Our roster of AMGA Certified female climbing guides is one of the things that is distinguishing about Chicks. Each of our certified female climbing guides values education and training. They have dedicated themselves to learning the craft of climbing and teaching it to others with patience and understanding. You won’t find a higher caliber of female climbing guides assembled anywhere else but Chicks.
In fact, all of our programs are led by the most highly trained, credentialed and experienced female climbing guides in the country. Not only are they personally accomplished climbers and skiers, but they are also inspiring, encouraging and supportive women who will motivate you to stretch yourself mentally and physically. Our female climbing guides will be your mentors along the way and become your friend in the process.
The foundation of Chicks Climbing experience is matching women of similar experience and goals into small groups and pairing them up with our certified female climbing guides.
We have seen first hand and have heard back from you that having a strong female role model is a huge confidence boost. Our team of female climbing guides will patiently encourage you to push outside your comfort zone and help you to try new things.
Other all-star female climbing guides who make up our instructor team:
- Aimee Barnes, AMGA Certified Rock Guide
- Emilie Drinkwater, IFMGA Guide
- Lindsay Fixmer, AMGA Certified Rock & Alpine Guide
- Lindsay Hamm, AMGA Certified Rock & Assistant Alpine Guide
- Anna Keeling, IFMGA Guide
- Norie Kizaki, AMGA Certified Rock Guide, Assistant Ski Guide
- Erin Larsen, AMGA Single Pitch Instructor
- Tracy Martin, AMGA Certified Rock Guide
- Rachel Melville-Avallone, AMGA Single Pitch Instructor & Apprentice Rock Guide
- Laura Sabourin, AMGA Assistant Rock Guide