Private Ice Climbing Trips
Chicks understands these are unique times and many desire to climb in small groups with people they know.
Whether just you, your household, partner or family, we can accommodate.
Private ice days in the Ouray Ice Park.
- Open to ALL levels of ice climbers from beginner to advanced.
- Maximum 4:1 ratio
Private Back-Country ice days
- Open to intermediate to advanced climbers
- 2:1 ratio
Types of private bookings:
- Day on the ice: learning climbing techniques from beginner to advanced
- Top roping skills: learn to climb ice in the Ouray Ice Park on your own
- Learn to Lead Climb
- Rescue Skills
- Back-country multi-pitch ice climb on Red Mountain Pass or Eureka
Ouray Ice Park & Ouray Area Back-Country
Long, difficult routes in the Telluride and Silverton area:
eg. Bridalveil, Ames, Stairway to Heaven
- Ice climbing gear: harness, helmet, crampons, ice tools
- Climbing Boots are available to rent locally
Chicks Climbing and Skiing PAYMENT REFUND policy:
We require a registration deposit at time of booking. The deposit will hold your spot, with the remaining balance due 60 days prior to start date. You are also welcome to pay in full!
We issue full refunds, transfer to another course or credit towards a future course according to the following schedule:
- More than 60 days prior to start date – Credit full course cost towards a future course (minus $50 administration fee) or 50% refund.
- 30-60 days prior to start date – Credit full course cost towards a future course (minus $50 administration fee)
- Less than 30 days prior to the start date – No Credit. No refund.
- Please refer to our COVID-19 policy on our Home Page for specific policies relating.
Travel insurance is required for all international trips. We also strongly recommended travel insurance for US programs. Contact Erin Rountree at 208-788-2870. Erin is a travel agent familiar with Chicks programs and travel insurance needs.