It just wouldn’t feel like the holiday season if we at Chicks didn’t have something to give away – and we do thanks to our sponsors at Marmot! The best part is, this contest is a good “old fashioned” one that we are hosting on the Chicks blog, so EVERYONE can enter!
Starting today and running through Dec. 29 we are hosting a “Caption that Photo!” contest for a chance to win a Marmot Zelus 25 pack. But since we had such a hard time even picking a single photo to caption from our 2011 Chicks with Picks clinic albums, Marmot generously agreed to give away THREE Zelus 25 packs (in black!). That’s right, there are THREE chances for you to win so let’s talk about you might go about doing so.
(1) You must leave a “caption” in the comment box at the bottom of the post.
(2) The caption should in some way refer to the photo. You can leave as many captions (entries) as you’d like but please do not use any derogatory or demeaning language – let’s keep it classy! (Captions we find to be offensive will be removed by us and the entry will be deemed invalid.)
(3) When you leave your caption please make sure you sign-in to the comment box by leaving your e-mail address so we have a way to contact you in the event you are selected as a winner.
At the end of the contest period on Dec. 29 we will choose one winning caption for each of the three photos. We will announce the winners in a blog post here at Chicks on Dec. 30 and then contact the three winners for their shipping information, which we will pass on to Marmot, who will send the prize directly to you.
Here are the links to the photos we are looking to caption!
– Photo No. 1 (Taken at the Chicks with Picks “Complete”)
– Photo No. 2 (Taken at the Chicks with Picks “Graduate”)
– Photo No. 3 (Taken at the Chicks with Picks “Sampler”)
Remember, the more captions you enter the better your chances are at coming up with the winning caption! If the SAME caption is entered by more than one individual, the winner will be the first entrant in the queue. Any questions? Let us know! Otherwise, let’s get to it! 🙂